Vol 1: History of branches; Vol 2: Index
The French-Polynesian Mission was initially organized as the Society Island Mission 30 April 1844. It was discontinued 15 May 1852, and reorganized 29 April 1892. It was renamed the Tahitian Mission in 1907, and had its name changed again 25 November 1959 to the French-Polynesian Mission. It was renamed the French-Polynesia Mission 10 June 1970, and 20 June 1974 had its name changed to the Tahiti Papeete Mission.
2016200 (unit number)
[Item description], French-Polynesian Mission history. Church History Library, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, Utah©2018 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.